Due to popular demand, we are offering the Video Production Workshop again in November!
Join BC Wood and Jayne Akizuki for a six-week online course via Zoom platform to learn basic information, tips, and tricks to help you create more effective communications videos that connect with your audience(s). We will cover:
- The Why, What and How of Communications Videos;
- Different types of internal/external communications videos, and when to choose video over other communications methods;
- The power of storytelling;
- Points to consider when getting started on a video, including the three keys to increasing chances of successful production;
- Filming 101- basics of camera angles, framing, lighting, sequences, pacing and timing;
- Audio 101 – why it’s just as important as the visuals, what types of microphone to use in different situations;
- Interviewing 101- helpful hints for both the interviewee and the interviewer; and
- Editing 101 – learn the basics in this hands-on workshop
Date: Nov 4 – Dec 16 (every Wednesday except Nov 11)
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Cost: $300 (for the full six-week program) per company, max 2 registrants per company. Special rate available for GBM Exhibitors.