Marketing and Business Development Services
BC Wood provides you access to key business development services that help support your business. Using these services, you gain assistance in becoming more competitive through improved business planning, increased marketing capacity, adoption of new technology in manufacturing, and enhanced product development and design. Please see below for information on the programs offered. These programs are open to all value-added wood companies in British Columbia.
To find out more about any of these offerings, please contact Rumin Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-882-7100.
WHAT IS A MARKETING ASSESSMENT?
A Marketing Assessment reviews and evaluates all marketing activities your company has participated in and provides recommendations for fine-tuning your strategy to achieve your business goals.
You will receive a comprehensive summary report that identifies each marketing activity, recommended changes or improvements, and new marketing activities that should be considered. Alongside the report, you will receive recommendations on how to accelerate your marketing strategy, as well as how to strengthen and improve your overall brand and messaging to further set you apart from competitors and achieve your desired business goals.
- Discussion of past and present marketing activites
- Assessment of all communication and marketing material
- Recommended improvements, changes, and additions
- Overview of all products and services
- Review of current revenues and goals
- Discussion of other business goals
- Understanding of competitive advantages
- Profiling of target markets
- Expert marketing advice at a fraction of the cost
- A concise, easy-to-follow guide for improving the marketing of your business
- New ideas and ways to stretch your marketing dollars
- Simple changes to strengthen your brand and better position you against competitors
- Improve the organization’s understanding of attitudes, perceptions and behavior of current and prospective customers
Company Specific Projects
WHAT IS A Company specific project?
Company specific projects use the information gained from assessments to help improve competitiveness, address gaps, and strengthen your company’s supply chain. With this help, you will learn to more efficiently manage your business and market your product in a more professional and effective manner: ultimately growing your company.
Company Specific Projects MAY INCLUDE:
- marketing and sales coaching
- assistance with developing marketing strategies and business plans
- social media strategies/implementation
- business diagnostics
- how to create video content for marketing
Access to company specific funding will be governed by a set of guidelines that strongly promotes skills development within each company.