New Online Format Capabilities
- Interactive booth with space for product videos/brochures/information/product displays and a link to your website, as well as “Live zoom meetings” direct from your booth space during show hours (can also be pre-scheduled with interpreter, or live drop-in style)
- Increased attendance of pre-qualified international buyers and decision makers
- More international buyers visiting GBM site since there will be no visa issues or travel costs
- BC Wood will continue to verify every buyer’s qualification to ensure you are seeing the best of the best
- Buyer/specifier access to tradeshow floor and company content two weeks prior to live launch plus two months post-live event, with anytime messaging feature
- Live Socials/Networking with up to 12 tables/topics to jump in and out of. Visit with your peers and customers in either a topical or market-based conversation (Can be “sponsored by” for instance “Join our ABC Company sponsored Wines of the World table and win “tickets for two to Whistlers famous Cornucopia + two nights in the Westin Whistler”, or “Japan Market Social hosted by Jim Ivanoff & leading industry Buyer.)
- Opportunity to present educational seminars to Architects, Builders, Contractors, and Specifiers in the WoodTALKS Industry Seminar Series. These pre-recorded presentation opportunities are available to exhibitors at no additional cost; however, content will be educational, not promotional, and developed in coordination with BC Wood. There will be 6 X 60-minute pre-recorded sessions, including theme/sector topics that feature combinations of exhibitors and will be accredited by Architectural and industry associations for learning units.
Plus, the new online event will create excellent analytics on who visited, for how long and what they viewed. As well, you will benefit by significant cost-savings since you will not have to pay for booth staff, travel expenses to stay in Whistler, or display costs.
Stay Tuned for On-Line Registration and Site Demo – Coming Soon!