Join us in accessing Mexico’s Industrial Wood Market or its Resort and Architectural Market, March 8-31, 2021.
Through trade missions to Mexico over the past six years, BC Wood has identified a number of opportunities for BC’s value-added wood manufacturers – and we will continue to develop our business partnerships in Mexico adapting to the 2021 virtual world. Through recent activities we know that there are a growing number of Mexican importers seeking to build business relationships with suppliers from BC and Canada.
The Soft Landing Program 2021 will be mentoring BC companies on the Mexican market, preparing some sales tools, and then arranging business-to-business meetings with qualified potential industry partners/customers. This current stay at home period is an ideal and welcoming time on both sides to have business discussions and to develop relationships virtually – then when International travel restrictions begin to lift, to be the first in-market-in-person and ahead of other competition. This program includes:
Mexico Market Mentoring Sessions (via Zoom)
March 8 through 21, 2021
- Program Introductory call with G&G Gestoria and BC Wood.
- Mentoring call with G&G Gestoria and BC Wood: to assess your company’s products and services, discuss market opportunities, provide tips and procedures for the B2B Meetings, etc.
Five B2B Meetings with potential industry partners/customers in Mexico (via Zoom)
March 22 through 31, 2021
- Five business-to-business meetings will be coordinated by G&G Gestoria to match your marketing objectives with pre-qualified potential partners/customers in Mexico – at mutually agreed appointment schedules.
- Each meeting will be accompanied by a translator from G&G Gestoria.
- Meetings will be hosted by BC Wood: duration 1 hour each, including company pitches and interactive business discussions.
Creation of Company Pitch Deck in Spanish and English
- The Company Pitch Deck will be a Power Point marketing tool to present at your B2B meetings to introduce your company/products/services/solutions.
- BC Wood and G&G Gestoria will assist you with its production including translation of its Spanish version. It will consist of 10 slides,and take 10-15 minutes to present at the meetings, including translation.
- The Company Pitch Deck can also be useful as an on-going marketing tool.
Cost: BC Wood Members $525, Non-members $1,080 Deadline: March 8, 2021
To apply or for questions, please email Ken Hori at BC Wood E: firstname.lastname@example.org