Continue Your International Marketing Efforts Through BC Wood’s
The Global Buyers Mission (GBM) continues to be the best business building event for Canadian wood products manufacturers interested in growing their export market opportunities – and developing new business relationships with architects, designers, developers, builders & contractors, wholesalers and distributors worldwide.
We will be delivering this year’s event online, with a custom program developed just for BC Wood, using imagery and settings from the beautifully updated Whistler Conference Centre and Whistler Village. Join us in the Grand Foyer for your gateway into the GBM Exhibit Hall, the Rainbow Theatre for WoodTALKS Presentations, or the Roundhouse at the top of the Mountain for our Social/networking events!
- Meet one-on-one with even more qualified buyers than ever from the United States, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, as well as 20+ other countries
- More international buyers visiting GBM site since there will be no visa issues or travel costs
- BC Wood will continue to verify every buyer’s qualifications to ensure you are seeing the best of the best
- Buyer/specifier access to tradeshow floor and company content two weeks prior to live launch plus two months post-live event, with anytime messaging feature
- Reduce your GBM participation costs and get more of your staff involved
- More time on the “show-floor” for longer, more productive discussions with buyers
- Interactive booth with space for product brochures/information/product displays/videos and a link to your website, as well as “Live video meetings” direct from your booth space during show hours (can be pre-scheduled with interpreter, or drop-in style)
- Live Socials/Networking with up to 12 tables/topics to jump in and out of. Visit with your peers and customers in either a topical or market-based conversation.
- Get data on which buyers are looking at your products
STAY TUNED for launch details and show dates!
If you have questions or want to make sure you are on the list to receive more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org