“When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge — every adversity — contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” Roy T. Bennett
Request your Registration Link!
Take this opportunity to grow your business! The thing the GBM does for you every year is bring you new buyers to meet, from all over the world. This year is no exception. Canadian manufacturers will meet new, PRE-qualified international buyers of wood products.
- Short, 3-hour meeting days so you are not overburdened with workload
- Meet one-on-one “live” with more qualified buyers than ever from the United States, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, India, Mexico, Vietnam, Poland, Spain – plus 20+ other invited countries
- The sooner you register, the sooner you and Mission Leaders can start pre-setting meetings
- Fantastic analytics and downloadable Mission Program Guide with all delegates listings
- Multiple time zones to reach the maximum number of qualified buyers
With reduced participation costs, you can get more of your staff involved.
New Online Format Capabilities
- Interactive booth with space for product or company videos/brochures/information/product displays and links to your website and social media, as well as “Live video meetings” direct from your booth space during show hours (can also be pre-scheduled with interpreter, or live drop-in style)
- Significant sign ups from International Trade Commissioners looking to source information on Canadian wood products suppliers
- Increased attendance of pre-qualified international buyers and decision makers
- BC Wood will continue to verify every buyer’s qualification to ensure you are seeing the best of the best
- Opportunity to present educational seminars to Architects, Builders, Contractors, and Specifiers in the WoodTALKS Industry Seminar Series. These pre-recorded presentation opportunities are available to exhibitors at no additional cost
17th Annual GBM Exhibitor Fees
BC Wood, WRCLA, CSSB or other BC Based Wood Products Association Member
Full feature booth space (includes 4 video Rep accounts) – $ 1,699
Outside of BC Canadian Wood Products Association Member (AFPA, STEP, QWEB, MLB, Bluewater, +)
Full feature booth space (includes 4 zoom Rep accounts) – $ 2,269
Full feature booth space (includes 4 zoom Rep accounts) – $ 3,049
- You can buy 5+ passes at a discount and invite your special buyers and specifiers to attend for no-charge
- Buyer/specifier access to tradeshow floor and company content two weeks prior to live launch plus two months post-live event, with anytime messaging feature
- Live Socials/Networking with up to 12 tables/topics to jump in and out of. Visit with your peers and customers in either a topical or market-based conversation (Can be “sponsored by” for instance “Join our ABC Company sponsored Wines of the World table and win “tickets for two to Whistlers famous Cornucopia early-bird Crush event + two nights in the Westin Whistler”, or “Japan Market Social hosted by Jim Ivanoff & leading industry Buyer.)
As well, you will benefit by significant cost-savings since you will not have to pay for booth staff, travel expenses to stay in Whistler, or display costs.
Exciting new Sponsorship Opportunities will be available on the site including Gold Sponsorship of site, Social tables, Banners, give-aways, and prizes
Exhibit Registration Features Includes:
- Instant live video feed for face-to-face conversations (up to 4 live accounts – additional accounts available for a fee)
- Meeting pre-booking with interpreters if required
- Interpreters available on-site
- Company logo + Company Video Presentations
- Company Profile translated into multi-languages
- Country of interest flags
- Space for Product brochures/information/product displays
- Social Media links (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Anytime messaging feature
Also available to all WoodTALKS presenters and tradeshow exhibitors:
- Full access to all WoodTALKS Seminars and Industry Presentations
- Participation in all Socials “jump in/jump out style” with individuals identified at each table
- First option for sponsorship opportunities
17th Annual GBM Proposed Program Schedule
Monday – Wednesday
- GBM Tradeshow & Meetings – Asia +4:00 PM – 7:00 PM PST
- Live Networking Social7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
Thursday and Friday
- WoodTALKS @ the GBM 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM PST
3 – 60 Minute live Presentations with chat Q & A feature
60 Minute Industry Educational Seminars & Tours (also available for viewing for 3 weeks post live) **
- GBM Live Tradeshow & Meetings 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Networking Social 4:00 – 5:00 PM
with tables up to 12 attendees each
**all Presentations are worth 1 LU each and can be viewed anytime up to 21-days post live event.
*Tradeshow floor will remain open for viewing and messaging for 60 days post GBM official opening date.
You will not want to miss this opportunity to showcase your products to hundreds of pre-qualified international buyers plus North American specifiers!
Check out our GBM and WoodTALKS compilation videos on the BC Wood YouTube Channel – you may be a star!
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information on the GBM or how it could benefit your company to participate.
Very best regards,
GBM Program Manager