These are unprecedented times and we have made the decision to postpone our gathering on top of Whistler Mountain for the annual Global Buyers Mission (GBM). As most of you are aware, gatherings the size and international scope of the GBM have been sidelined for the foreseeable future and we are officially announcing the postponement of the in-person GBM until September 9th to 11th, 2021.
BUT PLEASE SAVE THE DATES – January 25 to 29, 2021
For the 17th Annual – a GBM Like No Other
Participate in our custom “live” virtual event to meet and interact with pre-qualified International Buyers from around the World; entertain and educate Architects, Designers & Specifiers; and catch-up with your industry peers! Exciting new features and opportunities to make sure your time is productive and well spent. You will:
- Meet one-on-one with even more qualified buyers than ever from the United States, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, as well as 20+ other countries
- Interactive booth with space for product brochures/information/product displays/videos and a link to your website, as well as “Live video meetings” direct from your booth space during show hours (can be pre-scheduled with interpreter, or drop-in style)
- Reduce your GBM participation costs and get more of your staff involved
- Congregate at Live Socials/Networking to visit with your peers and customers in either a topical or market-based conversation.
- Get valuable data on which buyers are looking at what products
We are in this together, not just here in BC or Canada or North America, but across the globe. Let’s make this virtual opportunity one that exceeds our expectations for making new connections worldwide. With no travel concerns over costs and visas, we plan to invite both new and returning international buyers looking to source wood products from Canada. The virtual GBM will invite the world to meet and we hope you will join us.
We will update this site regularly, so stay tuned for more registration details as we finalize Virtual Global Buyers Mission!